Vannplastic Ltd provides a range of services and products all manufactured direct from our factory.
As a manufacturer we can modify boards made from our factory some services include deck bending, luminous decking insert, heat fused for a permanent finish, custom lengths up to 9m and constant development of performance enhancing additives.
Testing facilities for extrusion are also available please contact us for more details.
As a manufacturer we supply standard profiles for decking and balustrade components for more details please visit our Ecodek website, however we also can engineer bespoke profiles to suit the exact requirements for our customers. On the page opposite shows some examples of past custom profiles created for our customers.
Because we have an in-house tooling extrusion facility we have the capability to turn a customer’s concept into an actual product within a few weeks, rather than the industry standard of 3-4 months.
Some profiles we have designed in the past include an interlocking cladding profile, bench slats and customised ventilation blades to name but a few…
- Ecodek low maintenance decking system, treat it just like timber except no splitting, splintering or rotting click here to visit our dedicated site.
- Balustrade Components, complete the decking with a railing system click here for more detail.
- Installation Aids if our products were not easy enough we can supply tools to ease installation even more.
- Specialised Fitting Screws, our screws are specifically designed for composite decking and coated to match our products.
- Fence In a Box (Coming Soon)
Have a Technical Question?
Another profile we have spent much time developing is for a sports stadium that will be used for a world wide sport event ,the decking profile needed to meet high slip resistance and floor loading standards whilst complying with special fire safety regulations.. Vannplastic manufactured a bespoke decking profile that met all the above requirements but also prevents debris dropping through the decking and collecting underneath preventing any possible fire hazards